LET YOUR STYLE DO THE TALKING!

LET YOUR STYLE DO THE TALKING!

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Love Long Hair! Review#3

Hi everyone!

We all want long and beautiful hair, dont we? But do we hate spending hundreds of rupees everytime we go for a trim? Yayyy! Now here is a solution!

We all love flaunting our long and flowy hair in the summers, dont we?( come on, we love showing our hairbands! :P) but this time,

TRESemmé Split Remedy

actually made me have closer inspection of my hair! Ahh, I did have split ends! Worried as I was, I dint really run to the parlour for a haircut!  Instead I decided to give the newly launched Tresemme
 Split Remedy a chance!
                                           
WHAT ARE SPLIT ENDS? In very simple words split end means a tip of a person's hair which has split from dryness or ill-treatment.

COMPANY CLAIMS:
The TRESemmé Split Remedy™ Shampoo & Conditioner system gently cleanses and moisturizes so hair is healthy-looking and manageable, all while reducing split ends up to 80% after just three uses*. This unique system, with our innovative Reconstructing Complex™, binds split ends—and with continued use, this system fixes damage as it occurs. This hair care for split ends leaves strands looking salon fresh: soft, smooth and easy to style.

MY HAIR TYPE: Long, black, straight at the top, a little wavy towards the ends.

MY EXPERIENCE: Lets start with the fact that well, I had no clue that I actually had split ends! However, when the brand send me these samples for a review, I did really have a close look at my hair, and THERE! I did have split ends! I have used it for almost 5 washes! In the first two washes, my hair did feel a little dry. However,patience paid! After around 4 washes, my hair felt very straight, smooth and my hair ends were really manageable! The shampoo is pearly white with tiny sparkles( which DO NOT cause any allergy, atleast on me!) and the conditioner is thick, white. They smell rather divine! I wish I could make you guys smell it through the blog!( Well yes, I adore the smell that much!) The cap has "PRESS" written on it and is easy to deal with, causing minimum wastage!( SEE IMAGE)
I advice that all you women out there to have a closer look at your hair, for split ends! If you do, dont hesitate to give it a try!
AT INR 80 FOR 90 ML, ITS A RATHER GOOD BUY(WELL CHEAPER THAN A TRIM ISNT IT?)!

HERE ARE SOME IMAGES:
                                                                                         










PROS:
1. DIVINE SMELL.
2. STURDY PACKAGING.
3. SMOOTHER HAIR( AFTER A FEW WASHES)
4. REDUCES SPLIT ENDS!( GIVE IT TIME THOUGH!)
5.GREAT PRICE!


CONS:
1. CAN LEAK WHILE TRAVELLING!
2. HAIR FEELS LITTLE DRY IN FIRST TWO WASHES.

RATING: 4/5

WILL I REPURCHASE IT?: WELL , YES! ESPECIALLY WHEN I SEE INCREASED NUMBER OF SPLIT ENDS AFTER A RECENT HAIRCUT!

P.S: THE SAMPLES HAVE BEEN SENT BY THE BRAND FOR TESTING. HOWEVER ALL REVIEWS ARE HONEST AND GENUINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment